Saturday, October 20, 2007

LOOK FOR GOD IN OTHERS

20/10/07 LOOK FOR GOD IN OTHERS

Precious is the Lord and His faithfulness and goodness is above measure. He is the crowning glory of my life and in Him I am satisfied. I am His and He is mine and in Him is everlasting joy. I love the Lord and He is the source of all my being and love and life. Without Him I am nothing. In Him I am. I am a person and in Him I feel complete. Therefore as I carry the light of life in me, I am the light of life. This is a most glorious and amazing statement. Jesus said these words and He and I are one just as the Father and Jesus are one. The Holy Spirit now makes this a now experience. This follows that I have the capacity to be like God because God is in me. Yet I know I am human and prone to sin. The sin consciousness will enable me to be more God conscious. When sin tries to control me I have an escape through the Holy Spirit to overcome in the Spirit. Hallelujah what a salvation. So now nothing is impossible for me because God lives in me. God’s address is me as God resides in me. So when I see this then I walk in awe and look for God in others. For every kind of sinful behaviour I will look for the opposite good in the other. A lying tongue hides truthfulness. A jealous heart hides love. I will look for the opposite good in the bad rather then look for the bad in the good. This is a change in perception for I will look for the positives then the negatives. The world will focus on the negatives. Once the negatives are peeled off then the positive will emerge. When you see God in others then you will stop looking for the negative. i

No comments: