Friday, February 05, 2010

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise God who causes me to look up and not down. He makes me a warrior for the things that are good and right. He is my Lord and He causes me to do things that are right. He works in me and I am in Him. He protects me from the devil and his works. He gives me a heart of flesh. He gives me His heart of compassion and love. All I have is from Him and in Him I am glad. Precious is the Lord and I am complete in Him. I love Him so and in His hands I am blessed. Blessed is the Lord and blessed the works of His hands. I will bless the Lord at all times and in Him I will be glad. I will not turn to the right or to the left. I will look straight ahead and not be deviated from His plan for my life. In Him I know all His plans will be fulfilled. I live for the praise of His glory. I only live to praise Him for in Him alone is my being. Everything else is as nothing compared to Him. Praise the Name of the Lord.

No comments: