Thursday, August 11, 2011

SPIRIT MAN

How good God is that he has chosen to reside in me? He is awesome and He gives me the power to love. I can only love from my spirit man. My flesh man loves to get. My spirit man loves to give. Why should I give space to my flesh man who only gives me trouble? My flesh is so sinful I can't stand him anymore. I want him to be crushed and removed out of my life. But the way of the Cross is daily death to the flesh man. I thank god he has given me a spirit man to live through. I would rather die then live the life of the flesh man. Once you have tasted the spirit life nothing compares with it. There is nothing to compare on earth with the spirit life. It is eternal, incomprehensible and full of wonder. I live the spirit life and I will walk it and not slip into the unconsciousness of the flesh life. I will grow in the spirit and my flesh will slowly die and die and die till I die. Thank you Lord for the light that you shine in my darkness. I am free from the burdens of the flesh life because I live in the spirit. From the spirit I gain the leverage to surmount all the challenges that face me daily. I will face the evil one and demolish him in the power of the spirit. Come Holy Spirit and possess me till I am wholly thine.

No comments: