Thursday, May 17, 2012

FIX YOUR EYES ON JESUS

Precious are the moments in the Lord. He is the Keeper of my soul and in Him I am safe and secure. I will fix my eyes on Jesus for He is the source of my life. In Him alone am I able to achieve the things he has planned for me to do. He gives me the unction to do and not to recluse. He is the Alpha and Omega of my faith. In Him alone is my glory. He has put His glory within me and I am privileged to be called His child. Morning and evening will come and go but in Him I am steady as a Rock. Therefore I will not fear my inner urges to destroy but in His ability to keep me safe. He gives me the wisdom I need to survive in the battle. The battle is in the minds of people. When you know the source of your strength then you will not give into the enemy from without. Therefore keep your eyes on Jesus and He will never fail you.

No comments: