Sunday, June 10, 2012

END TO SLAVERY TO SIN

Captivated by His love I lie prostrate before Him. I have no other cause to live then for Him who gave Himself for me. A man who sacrifices his life for another is worth a life time of service. God knows the heart of man for He created man. Man can know God because he is His creation. I am because He is. I am one with God and He is one with me. We are together on this journey. There is no need for comparisons for He has chosen me for a particular task that only I can do. The challenges I need to face are just for me. Others go through their challenges fit for them. The greater the challenges the greater the victory. Therefore do not relent but persist in the task ahead for He is preparing you for abundance. Do not look to the right or the left but straight ahead. He has marked you for sainthood and it is right that you remain fixed in Him. Separate yourself from every negative thought and feeling and be united in love at all times. Love will not see the negative but only the positive. Love has learnt to die to the negative for it was all consumed at the Cross. There is no negativity that can stand in the presence of the Cross. Here all that was negative was cancelled as sin was cancelled at the Cross. Now you are free to be for the Cross has finished the work of slavery to sin. Amen.

No comments: