Tuesday, January 01, 2013

REVOLUTION

Blessed be the Name of the Lord. He is Lord and He is risen from the dead. Because He lives I have hope for tomorrow. Hope is eternal. It never dies. Faith, hope and love are the three things I need to live an abundant life. All these things He has given to me that I may live and not die. Death has been vanquished. Life is for today. I live an abundant life because He lives. I live each day by faith knowing that it is my spirit that lives for eternity. This body will die one day but my spirit will live on. This is the hope I have because Jesus said it. His word is true and I believe Him. He is my rock and my salvation. He is my Lord and God. Therefore it is settled once and for all. Now all I need to do is live life to the full.All barriers removed. I only know Christ and Him crucified. Everything else is irrelevant and has nothing to do with eternity. This is the good news and all need to hear it and receive Him as Lord and Saviour. May 2013 be the year of revolution for Jesus.

No comments: