Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MAN's QUEST FOR POWER

Man is fraught with challenges that dog him all his life. He can choose to live in his strength or My strength. I am here and I am available to all. All who call on Me will be saved. Many call on Me because they know I am for them. Like a mother I yearn for each child that calls on Me. I am Father to all and yearn for all to come to me. Pride keeps man from coming to Me and calling on Me. I am a shepherd and I tend my sheep. My sheep depend on Me. I am always looking out for you. Therefore never take your eyes off Me. When you get distracted then step back and look up to Me . It is in looking up to Me that results in your power with Me. I will share My power with those who look to Me. My power is measureless. You need power from on high to break through to liberty.

No comments: