Monday, January 11, 2016

AT ALL TIMES

Praise God from whom all goodness comes. Praise him you heavenly hosts. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He is God and there is no other. He deserves all praise and worship because He is the only true God. In Him all things are and in Him all things have their being. I will praise Him all the days of my life. In His courts will I remain and in Him I have all I need. Blessed be the Name of Jesus who came to give us the connection back to the Father. The Father Son and Holy Spirit work together to bring about His salvation. In Him all things work together for good. His word is a light unto my path and a guide for my foot steps. In Him I can rejoice at all times because He makes me triumph at all times. He knows the end from the beginning and in Him I can rest content. Hallelujah for He makes all things new. Each new day He gives fresh manna for His children to feed on. His word is refreshing to the soul and the body. His mighty works can be seen in His creation and in your life and in the life of others. This is the God you worship, the Creator of the world. Therefore today you can trust in Him and believe in His grace to come through for you at all times.

No comments: