Wednesday, October 11, 2017

CHRIST IN ME THE HOPE OF GLORY

In Christ I am whole. He lives in me. His whole being is in me. He resides in my spirit man. Now He must be allowed to influence my soul man. He does this as my mind is renewed in Him. He gives me His thoughts and feelings. He makes me want to do according to His will and not my will. He respects my will to choose. I choose to follow Him. His names are my names. He is my protector, healer, saviour and everlasting Father. I become like Him as I walk by faith and not by sight. He replaces my physical eyes with spiritual eyes. Now I can see Him and hear Him and feel Him. He has opened my senses to intuit Him. I can now live like Him. He orders my ways and my days. I rest in His finished work on the Cross. Oh what a salvation. I have been saved to bless and be a blessing. Now I can do all things in Christ. I live a naturally supernatural life here and forever. All things are possible because he lives in me.

No comments: