Tuesday, June 18, 2019

TERRORISM IN YOUR MIND

Terrorism is a fear word that raises the emotion of fear in many. Terrorism aims to spread terror and those who have experienced it suffer for years from the after effects of an attack. However few realise that terror invades our minds daily and yet we ignore its effects. The fear thoughts we have plague our minds and paralyse some. We don't want to talk about it because it will sound weak. Negative thoughts become a habit and keep us awake at night and disrupt our sleep. This then leads to other ailments of the body and mind. Many sicknesses are due to negative thoughts about self or others. It is easier to talk about terror attacks that occur outside the mind than in the mind. What is outside is more objective and is more distant from self. Acts of terrorism begin in the mind through programming and identifying an external enemy. It is easier to attack a perceived enemy than one who is within. Many ideologies have the same impact. Self is protected by blaming another. Putting another down is an age old technique of putting one up called upmanship. Once we identify the enemy within then it is easier to make changes and be at peace. A lot of wars start at this level of thinking. Many defend themselves against an enemy but fail to see that their real enemy is within them. The key to healing is in addressing the fear within and the perceived threat from outside will diminish rapidly. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made
good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written! I have been browsing
online more than three hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth
enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
http://foxnews.org

Anonymous said...

Your style is realloy unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.
Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll juat book mark this web site.

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she needs to be available that
in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Anonymous said...

naturally like your website but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very
troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come
again again.

Anonymous said...

After exploring a number of the blog articles on your
web site, I truly like your technique of writing a blog.
I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking
back in the near future. Please check out my web site as well and tell me your opinion.

Anonymous said...

Good web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays.
I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, as I am actually eager of reading this weblog's
post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains good material.

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability
and visual appeal. I must say that you've done a superb job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome.
Superb Blog!

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work
and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Having an impressive fan page can perform attracting great number of audiences towards page.

First of all, understand that internet search engine robots
read text, not images. Without thi step your internet site can get lost inside millions of websites competing forr your business.

Anonymous said...

That is a really good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read post!

jeshua said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments