Thursday, October 28, 2021

Live In Habitation, Not In Limitation.



Most of us go about living our lives from day to day without a sense of purpose. We are so taken up by the daily issues of life that we don't have time to think about what life is all about. It sometimes feels like life is a survival exercise. However this is not how God had planned it. He wants us to enjoy life and not be limited by our circumstances. He has given us a way of escape from this world of trauma and wickedness. The god of this world keeps us limited in our thinking and keeps us always in need. Lack and the fear of lack keeps  us always in debt rather than in credit. The institutions and governments reinforce this message of lack and disorder. This kind of thinking has led to the chaos and lack we see in the society we live in.

What is the alternative to this kind of limitation? God came to establish His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. His Kingdom is one of abundance. There is no lack in His Kingdom. Everyone has plenty and more to give and there is no lack. This is a Kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy. There is no injustice and everyone loves his brother. This is the place where God dwells and it is called habitation. This is a Kingdom within a person which then influences and builds around the person. This is how the Kingdom of God is established on earth as it is in heaven.

I choose to make my life a habitation for God. The Holy Spirit dwells within me and leads me and guides me. In this world there are many challenges but I am at rest because I live in habitation. This is how we can influence our surroundings. Governments pass laws that control people. However a man is not controlled by laws but by the Spirit within a man. No amount of external control can upset me for I am free within me. True freedom is not what others give me but what I am. Jesus was persecuted but He was free because He is the great I AM. No government or force could control Him. He chose freely to die because He was free to do so. He willingly sacrificed His life for us that we maybe free. Now choose today to live in the abundance He has purchased for us. Choose to be free.

No comments: