Sunday, February 12, 2023

What A Hope We Have In Jesus

Jesus promised us eternal life to all who believed in Him. What a glorious hope we have in Jesus. No other leader has promised this. This is only possible for Him to say this because He is God. Now what more do we need to do but to believe and be saved from eternal damnation. Jesus came to restore us to our original relationship with Him. He chose to do this for our sake. Now we have to choose to follow Him. There is no other way. Recently I lost contact with my friend who always sends me a good morning message daily. I had difficulties contacting him and thought he had been promoted to glory. However today he contacted me after a week of silence. My only consolation during the week of silence was that I would meet him in glory.


Hope


What a hope we have in Jesus that we will go on to live after this life is over. This is what drives me daily to promote Jesus  to everyone that some may decide to choose to follow Him. What a joy awaits those who do so. There is nothing that thrills me more than leading someone to Jesus. Andrew introduced Peter to Jesus. Peter became an apostle and led many to Jesus. We are called to do the same. This is the message the world needs to hear today. Jesus saves.


Only Saviour


What else is my life worth living for? I can give all I have to the world but I can't give them eternal life. Only Jesus can. So I choose to give them Jesus. He is the eternal word made flesh and only Saviour of the world. His gift is free but it will cost me much to follow Him. He laid down His life for me. I choose to lay down my life for Him. Will you?

No comments: