Friday, May 12, 2023

I Am A Sinner And A Saint

I was born a sinner and I was born again as a saint. This is the marvelous plan of salvation that God designed before I was conceived in my mother's womb. was born a sinner and I was born again as a saint. This is the marvelous plan of salvation that God designed before I was conceived in my mother's womb. Jesus was already slain as a lamb for the salvation of man even before He created man. All this appears so impossible to our human minds but God is above all our own human thinking. God is our Creator and knows the end from the beginning. When we think like God we become like Him. The Holy Spirit was sent to us to think like God. He thinks through us, as He lives in us. What a perfect plan of salvation, yet most reject this, because it is too simple!


Sinner


In the flesh, I will continue to battle with sin and the desires of the flesh. The devil will tempt us as he did Jesus. Yet we can overcome through the Holy Spirit all the temptations of our flesh. When we walk by the Spirit we become like Jesus when He walked on earth. This is the time for preparation for our heavenly reign one day. Many give up too easily the fight and give into a ordinary life. God has called us to live a supernatural life on earth. He has given us all we need to live this supernatural life.


Saint


When we identify ourselves as saints in the spirit we become overcomers. The Holy Spirit dwells in our spirit. This is why we need to be baptized in the Holy Spirit and fire. The fire cleanses us and empowers us from heaven. This is an experience and not just a thought. God came in the form of man to make it possible to live the heavenly life on earth. I know from experience that this is possible. Many saints have proved through the ages that this is possible. Many have left a mark on earth through their life and we benefit from their labors. Now we have been called to do the same for the next generation.

No comments: