Friday, January 19, 2007

LIVING AT PEACE WITH ONESELF

19/1/07 Living at peace with oneself

God reveals His mind to those who seek Him. It is so good to know that I can seek the Lord’s mind when my mind is assaulted with negativity. Satan will try to discourage and pollute my mind but Jesus saves. Jesus saves me from the pollution by cleansing me with His blood. He cleanses me so that I can be free from the influences of the world, ego and the devil. All these 3 challenge me daily. I seek the Lord when I am undergoing trial and temptation. He pulls me through and up and above these clouds of despair. I despair of myself sometimes at the thoughts I have but the Lord comes and saves me from their assault. I am safe in the hands of the Lord. I don’t have to run away and hide. I have a hiding and resting place in Him. At the end of the day I have to live with myself. I can never be safe in the presence of another how ever close that relationship is. The only safe place is with the Lord. The Lord and I are a majority and in Him I have eternal peace and bliss. It is living in the presence of the Lord that secures my peace and rest and joy. Come my soul and rest in the Lord and His salvation. A man who knows how to live at peace with himself has found life.

No comments: