Tuesday, April 26, 2011

POPULATING HEAVEN

Powerful forces are at work to cause you to fall. The enemy is not happy when you decide to confront him in the Name of Jesus. He hates Jesus for He made a display of him at Calvary. What the enemy thought was his victory turned out to be his damnation. Satan lost and his head was stepped on and his defeat set forth his fury against all creation. He will continue his work to steal, kill and destroy till he is finished completely. His works of darkness will be exposed and nothing can compare to his end in hell. This is why you can expect opposition at every front when you move forward in populating heaven. Souls are lingering between hell and heaven. You have the responsibility to save them from the fiery grave of hell. Eternity is there for you to rest. Now is the time to work while it is still light. Come Holy Spirit and fire me up for heaven so that I can rescue many from the fiery grave of hell. Lord change me so that I will never regress to the works of the flesh. Satan and my flesh are against me. You only are for me and in you I have perfect rest.

No comments: