Friday, September 21, 2018

MENTAL BLOCKAGES

Our minds will limit us in many ways if we allow it to be boxed in. We need guidelines to keep us in check. Just like rules they keep us boxed in to help us function. However these rules could also limit us from being creative and exploring spheres beyond those rules. This could be a limitation that prevents us from receiving because we are scared of the  unknown. Learning to sky dive is a new experience and quite frightening. However we take the risk to experience what others have assured us is safe. Till we do it we never know what the experience is. This can be applied in other areas of life where we have to operate beyond known rules. Faith is sometimes spelt risk. We have to believe and if we have mental blockages than we will find it difficult to believe. We will not see till we believe. This means we have to take a step into the unknown to experience the supernatural. Many will stop at this point and go no further. It is like a road block. The only way is to go back to our usual mode of operation. Once the block is removed by stepping out in faith then the miracle will happen. Our mind sometimes is the main hindrance to experiencing true deliverance from our prisons. These self made prisons keep us from experiencing the more of God. Relax and let go and let God take over and be free and experience what God has promised in His Word.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, I desire to subscribe for this webpage
to take newest updates, thus where can i do it please help out.

Unknown said...

I'm challenged in the fact that I've been training my mind to perceive and accept the supernatural. In trying circumstances that I found myself recently I have learnt that it's my mind that keeps me captive and a prisoner to the fears of the enemy. This is speaking to me - let go and let God. How amazing. Thank you John. Mary Boardman

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound up here
"MENTAL BLOCKAGES". And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.

Is it only me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks
look as if they are written by brain dead visitors?
:-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you
have to post. Could you make a list of every one of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
or linkedin profile?

jeshua said...

Thanks. This is my main site where I post my blogs. My blogs are also published bt God tv.com