Saturday, December 31, 2011

GLORIFY HIM

Man was made for this one purpose, to glorify God. God is in you and around you. He operates through you. When you come to this realization then you become like Him. Jesus was like Him on earth and you are called to be like Jesus on earth as He is in heaven. This may sound impossible but this is possible in Jesus. Jesus full of the Holy Spirit walked on earth as sinless man. He was sinless because he was not born in sin. Yet he bore our sins on his body on the tree and died a death that sets me free to be like Him on earth as He is in heaven. All that hinders me now is my consciousness. When I am conscious of his presence then I am operating like Him. Many times I am so taken up with earthly matters that I fail to walk in His presence. God created me and I am created for His purpose. All mankind and all creation was created for this one purpose,to glorify Him. Therefore glorify Him today in all your ways and see how you will operate in power.

No comments: