Thursday, February 07, 2013

TOTAL SURRENDER

Precious is the Name of the Lord who works in me to prosper me and anoint me with His goodness. He is my Lord and God and His love is everlasting. In His love there is no fear. Those who fear God don't know Him. He is the Father to the fatherless and a mother to the motherless. He meets my every need. All your needs are met in Him. Therefore I can surrender all to Him. It is in surrender that i am filled. He cannot fill a vessel that is only partially surrendered. He will not mix His goodness with your self. Anything of self displaces him. This is why He judged the 7 churches in Revelation. He needs total surrender. Lukewarm christians do not welcome Him. He wants a church on fire for Him.This is the only way the church will move forward. In love you can achieve anything. The human heart is hungry for love. When you stretch out your hand in love you become His hand. In all things when you are surrendered He blesses. In blessing you He is blessed. In blessing others you are blessed. This is what will spark revival in His church.

No comments: