Saturday, February 16, 2013

TRANSFORMED INTO HIS LIKENESS

The Lord is good and His purposes will be fulfilled in His time. He is the Lord of the whole world and in Him all things are. Because He is the Creator and we are His creation therefore we will always be looking to Him. He is the only one who can fill the void in our heart. He is today and forever the same. He never changes because He is God. He governs the whole world. All the galaxies and stars are in His hands. When you look beyond yourself you realise that he is so mighty. What is man that he is able to comprehend God. This is why He came in the form of man so that we could become like Him and know Him. He is from everlasting to everlasting. There is nothing you and I can do to become like Him. It is all His work. Therefore all I can do is worship Him and be one with Him. I then become like Him. What I identify with I become. If I identify with the world then I become like the world. If I identify with God then I become like God. He sows His thoughts into me and I become like Him. His thoughts become my thoughts and my thoughts then work through my body and mind and spirit. This is the transformation that occurs as I commit all to Him.

No comments: