Monday, July 01, 2013

ABUNDANT LIVING

Praise God who gives me the knowledge and wisdom I need when I need it. I need to stay in the Spirit and will have access to his wisdom all day. I need to pray in tongues as often as I can to stay in the Spirit. When conflicts and differences arise I will then have the wisdom to know what to do. The Spirit is ever willing but the flesh wants to do it, its own way. This is the problem you have. In the Spirit you can arise above the circumstances but in the flesh you are bound to the circumstances. In the Spirit you are free but in the flesh you are bound. In the Spirit Jesus is Lord but in the flesh you are lord. You have to choose daily to walk by the Spirit. This is the only way to live a victorious life. Then all the resources of the Spirit world will be available to you. Angels will minister to you and for you. Your  walk and talk will be a blessing to all. Many will be attracted to you and you will be a blessing to many. This is the way to live an abundant life in the Spirit. This is what Jesus promised. Now go and do the same.

No comments: