Wednesday, September 22, 2021

I Trust God Completely. I Hate The Devil Completely.


 

I trust God completely because I believe in Him. I believe He sent His Son, Jesus, to die for me and the rest of the world. I believe He is a good God and has my best interests in His heart. He designed me for His purpose. He knew me before I was formed in my mother's womb and He has a plan for my life. He has destined me for heaven and in Him I am secure. This is the God I trust. He is available to all who call on His Name. This was God's intention from the beginninand it has not changed. However the devil has other plans. He has been cut off from God and so his mission is to take as many as possible to Hell with him.

 

The devil is a thief and a murderer. His job description is to steal, kill and destroy. He is the cause of all the evil we see in this world. However many are blind to his existence. Most believe he is just a bad character out of a fairy book. Evil is real and the evidence of this can be seen all around us. We rationalise evil by saying it is human weakness. This is to compromise with the devil and his works. We see how right has become wrong now and wrong has become right. Once we thought abortion was evil. Now we think it is practical. This kind of deception comes from the devil

 

What is the way out of the mess we are in? The only answer is God's answer. He sent His Son, Jesus, for our redemption. God said all who believe in Jesus and receive Him as their Lord and Saviour will be saved. Saved from what? Saved from eternal damnation. Now it is our choice to receive His redemption or not. It is a binary issue. There's no grey area. God has no opinions. He says it as it is. So we have no excuse. Good works are not enough. Only the blood of Jesus can redeem us. Choose today whom you will serve: God or Satan.

No comments: