Thursday, June 02, 2011

SENIOR PARTNER

The Holy Spirit is my senior partner. He directs my thoughts and feelings and actions. He is the author of all things pertaining to me and so I have confidence in what I do and think. He encourages me and exhorts me. He is my healer and restorer of my soul. My soul is in His hands and I am secure in Him. He is the Spirit of Jesus and He lives in me. I will never be alone because He will never leave me or forsake me. My life is hid in His hands. My mission is to make Him known so that others too may enjoy His presence in them. When I have tasted a good thing I want to share it with others. If I keep it to myself then I am being selfish because Jesus died for the whole world. His mission is my mission. He will direct me in His mission. He will order all things in my life and all I need to do is to be submitted to Him. Now I can bear all things because He is with me. He will take my pain and burden. I will do as He commands because I live to serve Him now. All these days I have lived to satisfy my selfish desires. Now I live to satisfy Him. I am His hands and feet, eyes and ears and tongue. I will praise Him always and live in His court day and night. Many will come and praise Him too and we will build a sanctuary for His presence. In His presence is joy everlasting. Praise be to the Lord.

No comments: