Friday, April 20, 2012

ABIDING PLACE

God is good and His banner over me is love. I will praise Him all the days of my life. He is my everlasting source and in Him I am content. Blessed is the Name of the Lord and blessed are His ways. He knows the END from the beginning. His loving kindness surrounds me and I am eternally grateful. Gratitude is a mark of a sinner saved by grace. How wonderful to know that I dwell in heavenly places. The Lord is with me where ever I go. He comforts me and guides me. He is my head and I am in Him. Abiding in Him is the best place to be. In His presence is peace and tranquility. What joy is there in His presence. What more can I ask for He is mine and I am His. He is an everlasting Father and I an His child. God's plan is for all to come to Him and be His children. In Him I am made whole.

No comments: