Sunday, April 01, 2012

MY ROCK

How good is the Lord that He takes care of His own. Troubles come and go but the Lord is the strength of my life. He is ever present in times of trouble to see you through it. He is a Comforter and Friend. He is present all the time. Even when you do not feel Him He is near. He is the silent witness in every conversation. He is the Alpha and Omega of your faith. It is your faith that connects you to Him. Without faith there is no connection with Him. Faith believes and decides that he is a loving Father. Faith does not let go but hangs on to the fact that He is. He is present and He is able to see me through all my troubles and at the end to stand. This is my God who promises and delivers. He is not like the wind that comes and goes. Rather He is like a Rock that withstands the winds and the storms and still stands. I am connected to the Rock of Ages and in him I will put my trust.

No comments: