Tuesday, April 03, 2012

LIKE JESUS

How great to know that God actually lives in you. God has come to take residence in your heart by His Spirit. His Spirit dwells in you. The Spirit of Jesus dwells in you. If this is true then you should be reflecting His Spirit through you. Ask what spirit possesses me? If not the Holy Spirit then who is possessing me? The Holy Spirit indwells the human spirit. The human spirit was once dead but in Christ has been born again. Now the Holy Spirit has a dwelling place to dwell in. When the Holy Spirit is acknowledged then He will control you. If His presence is not acknowledged then your ego or human spirit is in control. The ego has to die as a living sacrifice for the Holy Spirit to have total control. This process of death comes as I choose to let go and let God rule in my life. It is not easy but the Holy Spirit will help me when I let Him take charge. All I need to do is say Come Holy Spirit and take charge. His Spirit will then take charge and your responses will be like Jesus. This is to be like Jesus. You are not controlled by outside forces or your ego. You feel at one with Him. Daily practice this and see your walk and talk become more like His.

No comments: