Friday, September 21, 2012

HEADSHIP

God has appointed me as the head of the family. He chose my wife to be my companion. She is a gift to me. How I treat her determines the fruit I will bear. My children are the fruit of my loins. How I treat them will determine the outcome of their lives. I have an adversary who is dead set to destroy what God has appointed for me. He always attacks my family for he knows that is the best way to undermine me. External attacks never have the same destructive power as internal attacks. The enemy always works from within. If he can infiltrate internally then he has support to kill and destroy from within. This is what is happening to families world wide. Divorce is on the increase because marriages are not under the headship of God as God intended. I need to take my place as the head and begin to reverse the damage done over the years. Only the blood of Christ can cleanse and heal. I will need to demonstrate by my works that I mean what I say. Asking for forgiveness is the first step towards change. It is a change of heart that will determine the outcome. I am delivered from the hand of the devil to be a saviour to my family. I will save them from total destruction by laying down my life for them. Not my way but God's way will be my instructor. The Holy Spirit in me will instruct me. I have no fear because He is leading me. I will remain focussed on Him in me. Any distractions I will dismiss and not allow the enemy to have a foothold. I will surrender all to Him and live in His presence always. I will pray till I receive the promise. I will believe that the change that happens in me will flow to them. Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace.

No comments: