Saturday, September 15, 2012

HIS WAY

Father I come to you and ask that you may bless me with your presence and see me through this day in your strength. I am weak but you are strong. You have provided enough evidence of your love and care for your creation. I stand amazed at your provision for me and cannot but be grateful for all that you have done. Many of your people are hurting and the world is hurting. Many go here and there seeking for meaning and freedom but few find it. Many seek for what they can control and are not prepared to surrender all to you. Jesus said I am the way but many prefer their own way of salvation. This is the time for reckoning. Lord have mercy and bring many into your Kingdom. I want to be your vessel Lord of deliverance to many. Come and fill me Lord with your Spirit so that I maybe faithful to the end.

No comments: