Sunday, October 07, 2012

GOD IS POSITIVE

God is positive, loving, kind, merciful and forgiving. All the attributes of God are positive. Why then do you entertain negativity? If Christ is in you then His attributes must be yours. What is not of Him is of the devil. Sin came into the world through the devil. Therefore anything that is negative is not of God. Without sin there is no death and decay and destruction. It is sin working through man that causes it. What right do I have to give into sin when the victor over sin lives in me. Why do I give so much attention to sin and the devil when he has been defeated on the Cross. All I need to do is to walk in His righteousness and I will be God conscious and not sin conscious. The need to repent is only needed when I am not walking in His righteousness. His righteousness is imputed on me. It is not due to my own goodness but His. Therefore I walk in this covenant of grace that enables me to live a righteous life. I am aware of sin and the devil but they don't hold my attention. I resist the enemy when he comes before me to tempt me. In this way I guard myself and in so doing I am the door keeper. I set my will to His will and do His will and not my will. I am dead to self and alive in Him. My only cause to live is Him. In Him I am at peace. Now I exude His glory. The glory of His presence which changes everything. Imagine His presence with you all the time and in His presence no evil can survive. Glory to God in the highest.

No comments: