Tuesday, December 31, 2013

FAITH IN HIS PROMISES

No weapon formed against me will prosper. God has made His promises not to be hung on walls but to be believed and received by faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the assurance of things to come. O how good it is to trust in The Lord and not in man. The promises of man are only as good as the weather. The weather changes and the promised rain never comes. God's promises are backed by Pis Name and authority. His authority is as Creator and the creator can do anything. He can hold back time as He is eternal, no beginning and no end. Now who else better to entrust my life to then He who created me and knows all about me even more then me. To Him be all praise and glory. Therefore I will seek His face and turn from my wicked ways and be cleansed by His blood and approach His throne guiltless. Father into your hands I commit my Spirit was the last words of Jesus on the Cross. May these be my last words when the time comes for me to meet Him face to face.

No comments: