Saturday, December 07, 2013

IN GOD I TRUST

God is at work in you to desire and to do according to His will. God is the one at work in me and all I need to do is to trust in Him. What a wonder is this that He who created me is now at work in me to will and to do, this how He works and there is nothing I can do but to trust in His work. I need to trust His work in me . He has the final say in all things in my life. No amount of worry can change this, it has been written and will come to pass. Now all I can do is to trust Him. God is doing a new work in you to prepare you for the next season. Relax and wait for His Spirit to unction you, his unction is the sign to move ahead. Wait on The Lord and be renewed. He will provide you with the strength to carry on. All the purposes of your enemies will be foiled. He will send his angels to guard you and lead you.

No comments: