Thursday, December 26, 2013

SHINE JESUS SHINE

My Jesus, My Saviour and my Lord. I worship you with all that I am and behold you as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. There is no one like you. You are from the beginning and in you are all things. What a name above all names. In your name all things have their being. In your name the heavens are held together. The earth trembles and shakes but at your word they are held together. It is marvellous to know that in you all things are held together. You know the times and the seasons. You decide who rises and falls. You have all things in control although at times it seems hopeless. Those who have stayed the course know that you are faithful to the end. I love you Lord and I want to be possessed by your Spirit so that I can shine your light brightly in this darkened world. Come Lord Jesus and shine your light through me today.

No comments: