Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Self Healing And Self Deliverance. This Is Your Privilege


 

Many seek for healing and deliverance and look up to people to heal them. They go to doctors to get medicine or subject themselves to various interventions to be healed. However there is another way that has been opened for us to be healed and delivered. Jesus came to make the way for us to be healed through His sacrifice on the Cross. The Bible says that He took our diseases and sicknesses  on the Cross. Now we can be healed and delivered if we believe in this

 

Healing was accomplished on the Cross 2000 years ago. Jesus’ healing is available now to those who believe. Many believe they can be healed and are healed. Others believe taking medicine can heal them and they are healed. There are many ways God can use to provide healing. I can testify that I have been healed through asking and believing God for my miracle healing. On two occasions it happened suddenly, while in other cases it was more gradual. In these latter cases, I trusted His healing word and persisted in believing it till the healing was manifested in my body.  You too can ask God for your healing and expect to be healed, God can also use doctors and medicine to heal you.

 

Many people are bound by evil spirits in their soul life and need to be delivered. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. Most people don't believe there is a devil or that we can be oppressed by the devil. Many diseases and disorders are caused by demonic oppression. There is no sickness or disease in heaven. Yet we pray Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. So why can't we believe to be disease free? We can be delivered from demonic oppression, since we can cast demons out of ourselves in the Name of Jesus. This is our privilege as children of God. Many addictions and obsessions are due to demonic habitation. No amount of psychological therapy can dislodge demons. Seek to be delivered today in Jesus Name.

 

Say this prayer, I believe you died Jesus for my sins. I repent and ask for forgiveness. Heal me of my disease and deliver me from demonic oppression. I ask this in your Name. Persist in believing till you see the manifestation of your healing and deliverance.

No comments: