Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FREE

Freedom in the Spirit is like free air to breathe. We breathe freely because air is free. So also the Spirit is free but at a price, the death of Jesus. He rose and ascended to the Father so that I can breathe freely. Without His Spirit I am as a dead as a corpse. My fate is sealed in Him. I am now living a life for eternity in Him. It is His Spirit that enables me to breathe. Nothing can stop me from experiencing the love of Jesus. His love enables me to love others. Only through the Spirit can I receive anything. He enables me to do what He has promised to do. This is the life of liberty. Yet men reject this simple message because it is too simple. They do not realise that the flesh always wants to take credit. Jesus takes all the credit. Only pride can stop a man from receiving of His fullness. In Him I am full and free because He has purchased with His blood and I am free. The freedom I have in Him costs Him His life. I owe all to Him and I will be eternally grateful for His sacrifice.

No comments: