Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HE IS ALIVE

He is alive and He is able to talk to you anywhere, anytime. What a comforting thought that he lives. We worship a living God. He hears our prayers. He knows our needs. He is with me all the time even when I don't acknowledge Him. He is a loving Father and His Spirit keeps me whole. He is with me and desires to walk and talk with me. He is everything to me. He is my counsellor and my friend. Friendship with the Lord is like no other. He comes and anoints me and my cup overflows with joy. He gives me strength when I am weak. I am a sinner and He imputes His righteousness on me. What a gospel we have, that when we were yet sinners He died for us. Now I can stand in His righteousness and I am whole in Him. I want to shout this from the roof tops that He is alive and because He lives I have hope for tomorrow.

No comments: