Thursday, January 12, 2012

MY HIDING PLACE

He is my hiding place. Though I walk through the valley of death He is with me. His rod and staff comfort me. He leads me beside still waters and my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. What promises and assurances that must be burnt into our hearts so that we will always remember his faithfulness. This is the inheritance of those who are called and belong to Him. What greater insurance policy will you need? The Lord is your Protector and in Him there is no ifs or buts. His promises are yes and amen. Therefore if that is where your heart is then that is where your treasure is. No matter where you are or what you are going through you can be sure He is there with you. Even when you don't feel Him, remember He maybe carrying you and all you can see is His foot steps.Dig deep into His Word and you will always find rest for your soul.

No comments: