Thursday, February 02, 2012

JOY

Happiness is a state of mind. Joy is a state of the heart. Joy is constant while happiness is usually a result of a happy happening. Joy bubbles over and is a result of a commitment. He gives me joy and it overflows my whole being. Everything in me wants to shout for joy because He lives and breathes through me. I am so grateful to Him who calls what is dead to life. He is the resurrection and the life. In Him all have breath. All creation groans and waits for deliverance from the pain of life. Yet He is there through your pain and suffering. He identifies with our suffering so that we are not alone when we go through it. He is there in our up times and down times. He is the joy that flows when all else stops. Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last is the theme that should resonate all through life and heaven will be the same.

No comments: