Sunday, January 12, 2014

LET GO AND LET GOD

God has a purpose in everything. He is purposed in His plans for you. I need to be mindful of His plans. His plans are good for me. I need to know how to flow with His plans. I can plan but finally God decides what will come to pass when I commit my plans to Him. We are here to fulfil His plans. We were born to do His will . We pray this everyday Your will be done yet we do our own thing. Why pray Your will be done if that is not what we really mean? We think we know it all but really we don't. Our days are in His hands and all our plans will be brought to nought if we think we are in control. None of us are in control. Man desires to be in control only to be faced with changes in weather that sends tsunamis and earthquakes to remind man that God is in control. These reminders serve to lead us back to God. Commit all to Him and be mindful of Him in your daily walk. Life becomes so much more enjoyable when we let go and let God.

No comments: