Sunday, July 31, 2011

BE JESUS TO ALL

Praise the Lord who gives me courage and wisdom for the task ahead. He leads me and guides me along life's narrow way. He is my deliverer from all evil. In Him I am safe and secure. In Him is my righteousness. It is a marvelous thing to know that His blood cleanses me continuously from all sin. The devil can't touch me because I am in Him. He is my Protector. I have all in Him and I want for nothing. I now can spend the rest of my days in praising Him. All I need to do is praise Him and this will usher in His blessings and presence. He will direct my mind to think right and not wrong. When I am in neutral gear then I am open to all possibilities. When I box people in then they are boxed in and no change can occur. A person feels if they are boxed in or free in your presence. Jesus accepted all even though He knew them through and through. You only know in part and yet you box people in for your own need of control. Free them by accepting them and never seek to control them. You are then free to be yourself. When you box others then you box yourself in. What you give is what you get. Therefore love others and this way be Jesus to all.

No comments: