Thursday, July 14, 2011

ONE IN HIM

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul. How lovely are the words that keep me in the centre of His will. He gives me words that delight my heart. I am His and He is mine and His banner over me is love. I love Him and He loves me and we both are one together. I walk with Him and He walks with me. What a fellowship, what a union no man can separate. Human relationships go up and down. However God never changes and He is always available. He is holy and righteous and He never moves or changes His position. When you are in God you too are stable and steady as a rock. He is the Rock of ages, the bright and morning star. How good it is to know Him and be united with Him. I love the Lord and He loves me. I will seek His face daily and His righteousness is mine.

No comments: