Saturday, July 30, 2011

GOD IS MY SHEPHERD

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. How good it is to know my Shepherd and to dwell in His midst. He knows my every need and He looks after me. He looks after me and ensures that His angels guard over me. He sends His angels to my aid whenever I call for them. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.He is my Rock and my Fortress and in Him I am safe. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. What wonderful words of life and strength. I will dwell in His presence for this is my dwelling place.I will praise the Lord at all times because I know He cares for me. Even when I walk through the valley of death He is close to me. Jesus went through the crucifixion process because He was called to do so knowing this was His Father's wish. He was confident in His Father's wishes and He rose again. God always comes through in resurrection power when all seems lost. All I need to do is to hang in there and trust Him to see me through. I love the Lord and in His presence I will dwell.I will seek His face and be a light in the midst of darkness. Come Holy Spirit and fill me today to be a light.

No comments: