Friday, July 29, 2011

WORSHIP HIM

The Lord gives and he takes away, blessed be the Lord. He is the Giver of life and He is the Creator of life. He is above all and how can I a creation argue with Him. Who do I think I am to challenge His wisdom? I need to grow to appreciate His excellence in all things. I am but an ant and I just need to praise Him at all times. He is my Lord and I can’t imagine where I would be without Him. He is my all in all. He leads me and guides me and in Him I have all I need for an abundant life. A touch from Him is enough to make me whole. I behold Him and look to Him for manna each day. I love Him and cherish Him with all I am. I will seek to please Him in all my ways. I may slip into the flesh but He wakes me up and keeps me in the hollow of His hands. No amount of words can satisfy a man. It is only His Spirit’s unction that can meet my deepest needs. Come Holy Spirit and fill me to overflowing till I am blessed out of my socks. I worship the Lord Almighty, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In Him alone are the fountains of living water which flow endlessly. I will worship the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Blessed be the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world.

No comments: