Thursday, August 23, 2012

DOING GOD'S WILL

Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done. Jesus said not my will but thine be done. This means surrender to God's authority. When we pray thy will be done, we are saying in effect that God's authority be in place. Coming under the authority of His will is releasing His Spirit to do His will. This is the best way to live, under God's authority. When  we choose to go our way then we are saying that we will do it our way. Choosing my way is to go against God' way. My way is always serving self and not God. God's way involves the sacrifice of self. It is a liberating position because I choose to trust God and His will for my life. When I let go and let God then I free God to work through me. God has chosen to work through me. Jesus looked to His Father and did what He saw His Father doing. When I surrender my will, I do the same. In this is real freedom. Come and lay your burdens at His feet and be free to do His will. All sickness and disease will have to bow to His will in your life. Try it and see. 

No comments: