Sunday, August 05, 2012

HEART CHANGE

The heart is the place for reformation. A heart reformation leads to life reformation. No heart change leads to no change. A change in persona does not mean a heart change. I can act differently but my heart is still the same. This is why we were given a new heart and in our new heart a new Spirit. This is creation through revelation. It is a spiritual regeneration. However we are still in our flesh. Now we live in this temporary house, our body. However our spirit lives forever. Now our spirit is limited by our body but one day we will be free from this body. Till then we will live in the body but walk in the spirit. Walking in the spirit is to walk by faith in the new life. The Holy Spirit directs us with words and pictures and emotions. This walk then translates into a new lifestyle which is Kingdom lifestyle. I am in the world but not of the world. The world and its attractions are no more a attraction to me. My mind is in heaven and so is my heart. I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus but my feet are on the ground. Everything I touch has a heavenly touch and heaven invades earth. I bring heaven to earth by my presence because He lives in me. This consciousness will result in holiness. I will not entertain any evil thoughts or feelings. I will direct them all to the Cross to be slain. I live in the finished work of Christ on the Cross. I live by grace and walk by faith. This is the abundant life Christ promised now and forever. Heaven on earth is my inheritance.

No comments: