Thursday, June 03, 2010

BLESSED

Blessed is the Lord who gives and gives and gives so freely. He gives and He takes away. Blessed is His Name. Who am I to question Him whose love is perfect. He never fails and He knows what is best for me and for others. All I need to do is surrender to Him and I will walk in perfect peace. There are things beyond my control and the best I can do is surrender to Him. Because I know Him and I know He has the best for me, I am secure in Him. Now I can sing like a bird and dance like a fairy. The angels dance with me as I give all glory and honour to Him who was and is and forevermore. I will bless the Lord and in Him I will be glad. Today sing a new song and be glad. Today is the day He has made and today you are free. How good it is to walk in the presence of the Lord. He gives me new thoughts and new desires and makes me feel alive. He never changes, the same, yesterday, today and forever.

No comments: