Tuesday, October 05, 2010

PRAISE THE LORD ALWAYS

Praise the Lord who puts a song in your heart and music to your ears. He gives spring to your feet and new energy flows freely through you. He is always with you and His life flows through you. He is the Keeper of your soul. There is nothing you can do to earn His love. He is unconditional love and in Him you will glory all the days of your life. How good it is to praise the Lord and to seek Him. He is always listening to your thoughts and desires. He will come through for you as you align your thoughts with His. He is the lover of your soul. I will praise the Lord, will be my song. I will praise Him in the morning and in the evening and all day long. He is worthy of all praise and worship. In Him dwells all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge and I am blessed in Him. Jevohah Jireh and He is my Provider.

No comments: