Monday, March 19, 2012

HEART CONNECTION

Heart worship is different from head worship.Heart worship is deep and comes from within. It is like reading a book and experiencing what you read. Love is not just a word, it is to be experienced. You can't experience love by reading about it. You need to feel it. This is the difference. God so loved the world must become personal. God so loved me. I can experience God's love because He is real. All I need to do is believe. I believe and so I feel and I experience His love. My emotions are stirred up and I become love. My words and actions and behaviour become loving. What you read about in word becomes real to you. This is what it means to be born again. You experience His forgiveness and sense the peace and freedom He gives, when you repent and are set free. This is real and not just an experience. An internal change occurs. You sense His love and peace. Your whole being resonates with his love. When head knowledge becomes heart knowledge then you know what you know is deep. You know a person when you unite with him/her at a heart level. Head knowledge never delivers what you really need. It is the heart that connects and sustains relationships. Without heart involvement your experience is just letters and not substance.

No comments: