Saturday, March 24, 2012

HIS PEACE

He will keep him in perfect peace who fixes his mind on Him because he trusts in Him. Isaiah 26:3. What a powerful verse in times of trouble. The mind will wander hither and thither but when I choose to fix my mind on Him then I will experience His peace. His peace passes all understanding for it is a deep peace that cannot be bought. Faith trusts in the Lord and His plans and not man's plans. His plans have been there from the beginning. All I am doing is living out His plans when my mind is fixed on Him. I cannot expect to fit into His plans when my mind is fixed on other things. I am here to fulfil His plans for my life. The devil will try and rob me of my inheritance but He will give me peace as I trust in Him. My mind is fixed on Him and He will guard and guide me to fulfil my destiny. My destiny is in him. I am complete in him. Therefore as long as my eyes are on Him there is no need to fear or be anxious. I experience His peace.

No comments: