Friday, March 09, 2012

TRUST IN THE LORD

Happy is the man who trusts in the Lord. He will have his barns full and overflowing. God is good and His goodness can be seen everywhere. What a great privilege it is to serve the Lord. He is a Comforter of souls. What comfort He gives to those who travail and are distressed. In Him is a hiding place where you will feel secure and blessed. Blessed are those who trust in Him and look to Him for comfort. How I love the Lord and he is the nourisher of my soul. In Him alone I will trust and in Him alone is my hope. My faith is in the Lord and in Him I am content. All the vicissitudes of life cannot take away His love and peace from me. Fear the Lord and live as if it is your last day. He can remove your breath in a second. Who is there but the Lord and He is the breath of life. I will praise Him and cherish Him all the days of my life. In His courts will I dwell and His praises sing.

No comments: