Friday, March 30, 2012

TRUE FREEDOM

What a blessing awaits those who wait on the Lord. The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and a lover of souls. Those who thirst for Him will find a place where their thirst will be quenched. Ask anything in my Name and I will do it. This word comes with a promise. Your faith must expect without doubting and that which you ask for will be received. Some have found the secret of faith touching heaven to receive the gift. All you have is a gift. You think you have earned it but really it is a gift. Once you realise this then you are free from what you think you have. You have nothing and this is the best way to live. I have nothing but He has everything and I belong to Him and therefore I have everything. No attachments to things but I can use things for the extension of His Kingdom. Enter into the riches of heaven. Do not be taken up with the world's system of government. Rather be in tune with His Kingdom and government and be free.

No comments: