Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LIVING OUT MY FAITH

I love the Lord and He is my God. He leads me through quiet waters and He is my rod and staff in times of trouble. He is with me at all times and therefore I am never alone. His Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. He leads me and guides me all the days of my life. Even when I am close to the grave He is with me. When I face torment He is with me. When I am on the mountain top He is with me. He is with me all the time and in all places. He will never leave me or forsake me. He is my Lord and I love Him. With Him I can do anything and go any place. With Him I can do anything. Therefore I will move out in faith and never fear for He is with me all the time and all the way. His banner over me is love. His word replaces all my thoughts. With His word in me I operate in His power to act out His word. This is Kingdom living and not earthly living. Kingdom mentality leads to Kingdom living.

No comments: